Internship (Praktikum) in Event and Community Management
Established in 2013, Bite Club marries the party vibes of a Brooklyn food fair with all of the excitement of an Asian night market. Constantly on the hunt fo the newest and best of Berlin’s food traders and trucks, our core of regular vendors are joined by new members at each edition, complemented by specialist wine, whiskey and rum bars. Bite Club also provides bespoke catering services for private and corporate events bringing the gourmet street food and good-times.
What to expect:
– You will have a space in a flexible, but fast-paced working environment
– You will assist in creating content for and updating our website and blog as well as our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts
– You will gain experience assisting with press interviews and other media correspondence
– You will support our team with the organisational and operative tasks for this summer’s Bite Club Street Food Market
– You will have an overview of the organisational processes involved in the events as well as hands-on experience during the markets themselves
What we expect:
– You have an interest in events and an affinity for marketing and online media
– You are a quick learner and enjoy working in a fast-paced and flexible environment
– You are organised and possess good communiation skills, including the ability to quickly write texts for websites, releases and other communications materials
– You have a basic knowledge of MS-Office. (Working knowledge of PhotoShop and Adobe InDesign is preferred but not necessary)
– You like to take initiative and work independently
– You have excellent spoken and written German and English skills
If what we have in store piques your interest, please send us your CV and a short statement about why you’re interested in being a part of the team!